IMPORTANT! READ CAREFULLY.
THE FOLLOWING IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT.
This website (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Meher and Riddhima FZCO (M&R Jebel Ali Free Zone), a FreeZone limited liability company. All content and information provided on or through the Website (hereinafter “Content”) may be used only under the following terms of service (“ToS”). If you disagree with any of the provisions of the ToS now or at any time hereafter, you are not authorized to access or use the Website and you must leave the Website immediately.
- Limitations on Use. The Content on this Website is for your personal use and you may not copy, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, transmit, sell or otherwise use or exploit any of the Content except with M&R’s prior written permission. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not (a) create derivative works from the Website or the Content, (b) use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users; or (c) use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy the Website or the Content without M&R’s prior written permission. The Website is not meant for use by persons under the age of 18 and M&R will not knowingly collect any personally-identifiable information (“PII”) from persons under the age of 18 without verified parental consent.
- Intellectual Property Rights.
- Trademark Notice. M&R, the M&R logo, and other marks used on the Website, whether or not they appear with the symbols ® or ™, are trademarks and/or service marks of Meher& Riddhima FZCO and may be registered in the UA E or in other jurisdictions including internationally. M&R’s trademarks, service marks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service (i) that is not authorized by M&R in writing; (ii) in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers that the source of such product or service is, or is in any way associated with, M&R; or (iii) in any manner that disparages or discredits M&R . All other trademarks not owned by M&R that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to or sponsored by M&R.
- Trademark Notice. Copyright Notice. All Content, including without limitation text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property of M&R or its Content suppliers and is protected by UAE and international copyright laws. The compilation of Content on the Website is the exclusive property of M&R and protected by UAE and international copyright laws.
The Website is © 2012 M&R, LLC – All Rights Reserved.
- By using the Website you are acknowledging that the trademarks, service marks, trade dress and Content on the Website or otherwise belonging to M&R are and shall remain, except where owned by a third party, the sole and exclusive property of M&R. Nothing in the ToS or on the Website shall be construed as conferring any license or right, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise, to use any of M&R’s trademarks, service marks, trade dress or Content.
- Your acceptance of these terms. By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- This policy applies when you use our site for purchasing products or when you register with MeherandRiddhima .We consider all the information you share with us private and absolutely confidential. We collect customer information in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products and services.
- When you visit, register or order products from our website www.meherandriddhima.com you may be asked to provide certain information including your name, contact details etc.
- MeherandRiddhima reserves the right to disclose any information about you as required by law, in response to legal process and law enforcement requests, and as necessary to protect the property, interests and rights of MeherandRiddhima and others.
- You may change or delete certain personal information at any time. To change your personal information please write to us by email at email@example.com
- When you make a purchase from us we will confirm your order by email and/or we may also need to contact you by phone regarding your order.
- www.meherandriddhima.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
- A Single order maybe split into multiple shipments, depending on the availability of the item and / or weight limits for parcels by the courier/postal company. The cardholder should be aware of the possibility that multiple shipments may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
You shall have the opportunity to review, modify, and confirm each transaction you are contemplating. Returns shall be accepted by us only on the following terms and conditions:
M&R will accept returns of full-priced merchandise only. All Sale merchandise is Final Sale and may not be returned;
- Returns must be received by M&R in their original condition, not having been worn or altered, and with all original tags, belts, designer packaging, and other items which may have accompanied your purchase still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer at M&R’s sole option;
- Swimwear must have the sanitary lining still intact and be in its original packaging;
- Footwear must be returned with no visible wear on the soles;
- Shoe boxes are considered part of the product and must also be returned undamaged in order to receive a full refund;
- Returns must be booked for shipment to M&R within 14 days from the date on which such items were delivered to you by M&R;
- If you send your Returns using our UPS label, the charge for return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
To return any full-priced merchandise purchased on the Website, go to the returns section.
Limitations on Liability.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- The Website is provided on an “as is” basis. M&R makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, M&R does not warrant or represent that (a) the Content will at all times be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable, (b) the Website and Content will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, (c) errors or defects will be corrected, or (d) any purchase or other transaction conducted through the Website will be completed and fulfilled or will result in the benefits you intended to receive therefrom;
- M&R may make improvements and/or changes to the Content and/or the features and functionality of the Website at any time, but it shall be under no obligation to do so;
- In the event that third party content appears on the Website or is accessible via links from the Website, M&R shall not be responsible and assumes no liability for any mistakes, misstatements, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on or linked (including through multiple tiers) to the Website. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content are neither endorsed by nor reflect the belief of M&R. If you download any material from, provide any information to, or transact any business on a linked website, you do so solely at your risk;
- M&R’s sole liability to users of the Website is limited to the delivery of merchandise purchased on the Website or a refund for same, if applicable, in accordance with M&R’s Returns Policy stated in paragraph 6 above. In no event shall M&R or its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, sub-contractors, licensees or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damage (including but not limited to loss of business, profit, information, data, use, revenue or other economic advantage) arising out of or connected to (a) your reliance on or use of the Website or the Content, (b) the misuse by any third party of any PII, (c) your failure to provide and maintain accurate PII, or (d) your access or use of a website linked (including through multiple tiers) to the Website;
- The foregoing limitations on liability (a) shall apply regardless of the theory on which such damage is based and even if M&R or anyone associated with M&R has been advised of the possibility of such damage; and (b) are a fundamental condition of this Agreement and you would have no lawful access to the Website or Services without such limitations;
- Some countries or other jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties and limitations on certain kinds of liability, so some of the above may not apply to you. In any jurisdiction or proceeding in which the foregoing limitations on liability are found not to apply, in no event shall our liability to you for any claim exceed One Hundred US Dollars (US $100).
M&R shall not be in default under this ToS nor be liable for failure to observe or perform any provision hereof (1) for any reason or cause which we could not, with reasonable diligence, control or prevent, including without limitation, acts of nature, terrorism, acts of government, war, civil commotion, strikes, lock-outs, labor or industrial disputes, power shortages or power failures, inability to obtain sufficient labor, raw materials, fuel or utilities, technical problems or communication failures, or (2) due to any delays, non-deliveries, mis-deliveries or service interruptions caused by any third party.
- Indemnification. You hereby agree to and do hereby indemnify, save, and hold harmless M&R and any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, sub-contractors, licensees and agents, from any and all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses and other losses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees, legal costs and legal expenses) arising out of or connected with any claim, demand or action which is inconsistent with any of the warranties, representations, promises or covenants made by you in this Agreement or which arise out of or are related in any way to your breach of the ToS or your use of or conduct on the Website.
- No waiver by you or us of any provision of this Agreement or of any default under any provision shall affect your our respective rights thereafter to enforce such provision or to exercise any right or remedy in the event of any other default, whether or not similar.
- If any provision of this Agreement shall be held void, voidable, invalid or inoperative, no other provision of this Agreement shall be affected as a result thereof, and, accordingly, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect as though such void, voidable, invalid or inoperative provision had not been contained herein.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of U A E without regard to principles of conflicts of law. Any and all actions, suits and proceedings arising out of or related to this Agreement or the subject matter hereof shall be brought only in the courts located in the City, Dubai and UAE, and the parties hereby unconditionally and irrevocably consent and submit to such exclusive jurisdiction and waive any objection that they may now or hereafter have with respect thereto.
- The section titles or headings in this Agreement are solely used for the convenience of the parties and have no legal or contractual significance.
To Contact M&R.